We want to give you the comfort and confidence you need to fully participate in our online offerings so that we can better serve your needs. Therefore, here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our Web sites
Information Collection and Use
IBShow collects Individual Identifying Information when you register for a IBShow account, or use certain IBShow products or services, when you visit IBShow pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. IBShow may also receive Individual Identifying Information from our business partners.
- When you register with IBShow, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, or other information. Once you register with IBShow and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous> to us.
- IBShow also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, IBShow cookie information and the page you requested.
- IBShow uses information for the purpose of not requiring you on future visits to our website, the chore of re-entering any information that you may have previously given us. It allows your experience with our website less cumbersome.
- IBShow routinely time-stamps and logs events (like features used, number of participants, length of meetings.) This data is used for accounting/billing purposes as well as for performance tuning and optimization of the IBShow services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
IBShow will not sell or rent your Individual Identifying Information to anyone. IBShow will send Individual Identifying Information about you to other companies or people when
- We have your consent to share the information; We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of IBShow to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Individual Identifying Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or We find that your actions on our Web sites violate the IBShow Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
IBShow Customer Account Maintenance & Service Profile
You have the ability to edit your IBShow Account Information, including subscriptions for non-account specific email and general promotions, at any time. To request account maintenance, contact IBShow Customer Services at privacy@IBProductions.net or call +1-888-752-0777.
Secure IBShow Meetings take place within the context of a switched communications environment. With IBShow, any session information (such as applications, chat, polling data, documents, video, and voice) provided by participants within a meeting is never saved on the IBShow switching platform but is instead instantly switched between meeting participants.
The IBShow switching environment is architected similarly to the telephone switching environment; once the call is over all remnants of the content of that call dissipate, leaving only a record that a call took place. Further, the only means to participate in a meeting is through the IBShow invitation and join process; IBShow employees can therefore only participate in IBShow customer meetings when expressly permitted by our customer.
- Your IBShow Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas IBShow uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- In other areas IBShow uses proprietary security methods to protect data transmissions.
If we change any of our privacy policies or practices, we'll post those changes to this policy statement at least 30 days before they take effect. In limited cases, we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form or send an email to privacy@IBProductions.net.
IBShow Information Collection and Use
- IBShow receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a Web page.
- Your IP address is also stored in our user registration databases when you register with IBShow.
- When an IBShow Web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific Web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting IBShow from specific countries or regions of the world.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a Web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use IBShow products or services that require you to "sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many IBShow products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
IBShow Information Collection and Use
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using IB Production’s services.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on IBShow.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve IB Production's content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your IBShow password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
IB Production's Practices Regarding CookiesIBShow uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- When you register with IBShow or submit information to IBShow, a temporary copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information through a computer malfunction or human error.
- IBShow keeps your account information active in our user registration databases in order to provide immediate access to your personalization preferences each time you visit IBShow.
- If you ask IBShow to delete your IBShow account, in most cases your account will be deactivated and then deleted from our user registration database in approximately 90 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity.
- Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases.
Data StorageAccount Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact privacy@IBProductions.net.